Friday, July 19, 2013

My Help Comes From The Lord


In the last post, I mentioned a situation I asked people to pray about.  The good news is that the Lord has worked it out, and all is well.  God is so good, even to lowly me.  When I cried out to the Lord, He not only heard me, He answered.   It may seem that my request was small, but to me it was enormous.

When we cry out to the Lord, we can be assured that He hears us.  If we pray according to His will, we know that our prayer will be answered.  When it comes to relationships, clarification and peace are definitely in accordance with His will.  Not only because of the evidence given in the testimony of those around us today, (and of mine above), but most importantly because of the promise God made to all of us in His Holy Word.

1 John 5:14-15 (HCSB)
14 Now this is the confidence we have before Him: Whenever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 15 And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked Him for.

How blessed are we?  Incredibly blessed beyond measure.  That is why I'm so thrilled that my help comes from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!